Saturday, October 8, 2011

pretty PiNk...


I was feeling PiNk today and since I don’t own a lot of PiNk, I started looking up PiNk clothes, then started looking up PiNk things :D I found so many things!! Google is amazing lol. Heres some pretty PiNk things………

            <3 pretty old PiNk stove, it reminds me of the one we used to have when we first moved in here….

            <3 pretty PiNk glasses, I LOVE these, I want them!!.....

             <3 pretty old PiNk phone, my Grandparents had one just like this one, except theirs was brown …..

           <3 pretty PiNk CHUCKS!!!!! Have I mentioned im OBSESSED with CHUCKS?? YES, I am and I wont change….

             <3 pretty PiNk Daughter Kiarrah on her 1st day of kindergarten, 5 years ago...

            <3 pretty PiNk tea set, they look smart hehe….

            <3 pretty PiNk building, I wish I knew where this was, I wanna see it….

             <3 pretty PiNk gun, if I had one of these I wouldn’t be so afraid of guns!....

           <3 pretty PiNk chair, this is SO on my Christmas list, PLEASE SANTA PLEASE!!....

            <3 petty beautiful PiNk tree….

            <3 pretty PiNk Hello Kitty shower curtain, this is what we have in our bathroom :D….

            <3 pretty yummy PiNk cupcakes….

            <3 pretty PiNk slippers…
                     <3 Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment