Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins


I’ve been on a Holiday frenzy lately, looking up all kinds of fun Holiday crafts for my kids to decorate our house with and yummy recipes to make our house smell good and our belly’s full. I’ve been getting most of my ideas from Pinterest, LOVE that site!!

A recipe I thought would be yummy was the Pumpkin Muffin that I found (HERE). I wanted to use pumpkin but not in a pie, too traditional. So this one was perfect because its muffins :D and you only need TWO ingredients!!! YES you read that right! It’s SO EASY!! My Daughter made them all by herself :D

So here is what you’ll need...
<3 1 can of pumpkin 15oz
<3 1 box of cake mix (I used yellow cake mix) (you DON’T need the egg, water or oil, JUST the MIX by itself)
 Put cake mix and pumpkin in bowl and mix real good…


 Spoon muffin mix in cupcake wrappers and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes…

 

When they are done you will have some yummy moist muffins with a taste of pumpkin. Top with powdered sugar or a dab of whipped cream. YUM!! Let me know if you make them and like them.

<3 Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment