Friday, November 18, 2011

Whats the big deal about Coupons?

OK I know I’m WAY late on this BUT OMG, this couponing thing is amazing!!

We don’t have cable so I’ve never actually seen one of the Extreme Couponing shows, until now that is. I don’t even remember how I started watching it but, holy moly, am I glad.

I just kept saying, “I want to coupon”, “I want a stock pile”, “I want a coupon binder” LMAO!!

There are some HUGE savings going on and I want in on it! Some of these women have saved over $60,000 in just one year!! One lady had a total of $1,062.40 worth of groceries!! You wanna know how much she really paid for all that??? NOTHING!! Yup nothing! The store actually paid her $8 in store credit that she used on her next purchase!! And she had 52 bottles of laundry detergent in there!! WOW!

So the problem is that I never use coupons; I have some in my wallet that are probably expired. I don’t even know how they work. Now that I’m really thinking about it I wouldn’t even know where to start.

Can someone, anyone, please give me some pointers or point me in the direction of someone who you think can teach me how to be a coupon crazy!?

                <3 Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment